Warranty on Frames & Components
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Machine frames
Limited One-Year Warranty
- Machine branded aluminum components
- Machine branded carbon components
- Moving parts, including, but not limited to, bearings and suspension parts
- Small frame parts, including but not limited to seat tops, sliding dropouts, and replaceable derailleur hangers
- Paint. For proper maintenance of painted frames and components, see our Frame Care page.
- Components and accessories not branded with the Seven name
- Rust. For proper maintenance of steel frames, see our Frame Care page.
Machine Cycles LLC. warrants the repair or replacement of Machine branded parts—including frames and components—due to defective workmanship and/or materials subject to the following conditions:
- The warranty is valid to the original purchaser only, and only for the time the person owns the frame.
- The warranty registration card is completed and returned to Machine within thirty days of purchase.
- All warranty claims are transacted by the original purchaser, with proof of purchase.
- Machine retains sole option to repair or replace the frame as it sees fit.
- In no event will Machine be responsible for consequential or special damages, including, but not limited to, pain and suffering. The bicycle rider assumes the risk of personal injury and understands that riding a bicycle assumes certain risks out of the realm of product performance or failure.
- Frames and components purchased through online auction sites are not warranted.
- Machine will pay ground-shipping expenses from its factory back to the retailer when work is completed. The customer is responsible for any expenses related to shipping the frame or components to Machine Cycles for warranty evaluation or work.
All Machine frames with carbon seat tubes require the use of front derailleur clamp shims, provided by Machine Cycles. Failure to use the shims will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Machine does not warrant frames or branded components against malfunctions or failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, rust, alteration, modification, improper assembly, use of parts not consistent with intended use, accident, competition, stunt riding, jumping, or commercial use.
In additional, Machine does not warrant frames or branded components if they have been altered in any way, including but not limited to such processes such as welding, brazing, filing, polishing, drilling, bead blasting, or anodizing, or through attempted repairs by any persons other than Machine and its authorized agents.
This is the only warranty provided by Machine on the products it fabricates. This warranty supersedes any and all other warranties expressed or implied by Machine or its agents, including warranties of fitness for particular purposes or merchantability.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.